karlslittlesoapbox

16 February 2006

All kinds of stuff

Wow, has it really been that long since I posted anything? Life just keeps getting busier and busier.
Trailady - How many Zogby polls? New ones all the time. Zogby is one of the top pollsters in America.

Sloopy - You miss my original thought posts? OK. I'll remember that.

And since you wanted an original post, here goes --

My son Michael is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!

On Wednesday of last week, he was part of a Spelling Bee for our county. He came in second!!! Wooo-hooo!! Went last 6 rounds head-to-head against an 8th grader! He's only in 4th. If anything happens to the girl who won, Michael goes to the state bee. He says that he is so glad he got 2nd and is praying that the girl stays ok.

1 Comments:

  • Hey thats great about your boy. Im sure you are very proud of him. Spelling was never something Im very good at. Yep I get lost in polls and prefer to hear original thought even if I dont always agree.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 PM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home