karlslittlesoapbox

31 March 2006

Don't Blame Me

If you miss the day, don't blame me. You should read my blog more regularly. Course, if you are a parent, aunt, uncle or have ever been a babysitter you should already know. It is THIS SUNDAY, April 2. What is this famous day that, supposedly we should all know? It is the national Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. That's right, PB&J Day. If you missed it already, hey you are forgiven. As punishment, go make yourself a sandwich and enjoy.

Oh, how long have I known about this? About 6 hours as of when I am writing this. Guess I have some major punishment in store. Course, the thought of 35 sandwiches is quite overwhelming. Guess I'll have to pay my debt - you guessed it - one bite at a time.

Now, you go have a great day and practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home